donderdag 3 maart 2011

Residing at Tembe Art Studio

From Januari to April 2011 I am residing at Tembe Art Studio (Moengo, Suriname)
During my stay I will make a sculpture in public space. The process towards the realisation of this work will be put into photographs, and presented on this blog. I will also try to picture matters that attract my attention during the proces and share it with you through this blog.

When I just arrived in Suriname, I made a series of photo's of Moengo.























There's lots of activities for the kids in Moengo at Tembe Art Studio. These boys are peeping at the dancing girls.

This is the view from the window of the Tembe residency.

Floating with the tourists on the Cottica river. On our left hand we see a ship that is on its way to a bauxiet mine.

These kids I ran into on the streets of Moengo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten